Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Blog Under Construction!

I am finally getting around to making this blog what I really want it to be; more like a fulfilled website with my full gallery, links to my shops, and a form for commissioning me. 

I sincerely hope to make this an example of what can be done on blogger for artists, since we tend to not have the money to fund sites that require us to pay for their services.

I have yet to see a blog that has been an example for me of this, but many others have customized theirs to the point where it is almost unrecognizable as a blogger site, so I knew I could manage. If you like my site by the time I am done with it, awesome! And I want you to know that I did not use any coding while making the site the way I want it. Feel free to contact me for tips and help (or if you wanna pay me to make you one. :p). Once the contact page is finished, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment